Mind In Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake) Empty We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake)

Post by Flake Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:10 pm

He was furious. This was just MAD. How could they be move to the land of fat people and greasy cheese? This was just insane. Why Rammstein was moving to America, he didn't know. Flake sat grumpily in the International Terminal. He watched Richard and Doom annoy each other, stupid fools.

The legally blind man removed his glasses and breathed on the lenses before rubbing them clean on his shirt. He placed them back on his nose and observed his band mates. Paul and Ollie were eating, joking about some fat American woman they saw, Richard and Doom were still being idiots, Richard hitting Doom with his drumsticks, and Till was sitting across him, reading another book.

The annoying woman at the counter annouced that it was time for their flight to board. Flake groaned audibly.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake) Empty Re: We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake)

Post by Till Lindemann Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:58 am

Till looked up from his book, first at the woman and then at Flake. He gave a sympathetic smile as he packed his things up and gathered the band, making sure they were all together and no one got left behind. Till fathered the group in a way. He was the big one, the singer, he watched out for them all like the daddy.

He put an arm around the smaller skinny man as they all boarded the plane, taking their assigned seats. Till watched carefully who sat where. Ollie and Paul beside each other, doom and Richard beside each other in front of them and he and Flake were seated on the other side, him by the window and Flake on his side.

Till gave Flake a small smile as he once more pulled out his book and began to read silently to himself as the plane got ready for take off.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake) Empty Re: We're all living in Amerika (Till/Flake)

Post by Flake Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 am

This was hell. The plane began to take off. The baby a few rows back began to wail, it's mother not doing anything about it. Doom and Reesh began fidling with the meal trays, laughing loudly when they snapped back up. Ollie and Paul, being the idiots they are, were pressing the Hostess Attendance button multiple times.

Flake sighed and tried to push his chair back, due to the fact that his legs were pressed against the chair in front of him, but it did't move. He glanced over his shoulder to see an obese man behind him, stomach pressed against the back of his chair. 18 hours...it was an 18 hour flight.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:45 am

Till was reading silently, seemingly unaware of everything around him but that was merely an observation of someone who didn't know him. In reality Till knew of everything going on around him, he knew what his band mates were doing and he knew what the people behind him and in front of him looked like. He gave a soft sigh, closing his book and letting his gaze wonder over to Flake.

A smirk crossed his features as he heard the extremely over weight man behind him whispering to his wife who was seated behind Till, also sickeningly fat, something about "Damn Nazi."

He spoke loud enough for the man to hear but not so loud people stared.
"Fat Ass hinter sich pflegen lassen Sie Ihren Stuhl zurück?(Fatt ass behind you wont let your chair go back?) He smirked as the man grumbled.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:52 am

"Ja. Ich fürchte, wenn ich wieder zu hart drücken, hätte er auf mich explodieren. (Yes. I'm afraid if I push back to hard, he might explode on me.)" Flake growled. He tried to move his legs, but only succeeded in hitting his shins against the steel frame.

Last edited by Flake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 am

Till laughed lightly but still it boomed throughout the plane. He lifted up both arm rests and pulled Flake so he was half in his head and half in Till's lap.
"Better?" He asked in his thick German accent.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 am

"Sort of." He mumbled. The fat American lady behind them whispered "faggots" to her husband. Flake shot her a hate filled glare before crossing his arms and pouting.

Last edited by Flake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:30 am

Till hummed lightly.
"Ya know what I hate Flake? That fat ass american I saw a while back." He turned and looked at the lady. "Looked kinda like her? Turned me off women for good." He chuckled, he loved bothering these idiots.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 am

Flake let out a loud laugh.
"Oh me too. I swear if I had sex with her, I would get swallowed into her fat rolls and suffocate!"
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 am

"Ew, I wouldnt get that far, she touches me and I would just die of...grossness." He guessed with a snort.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:19 am

"Might get fat persons disease" Flake chuckled, trying hard not to glance at the woman.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 am

"Many people already have it." Till made a point to give the women a disgusted look.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 am

Flake let out a loud laugh, many people on the plane staring at him. The other band members rolled their eyes as they watched the skinny man howl with laughter.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 am

Till snickered, his hand over hos mouth as he laughed.
"They are just mad because we fit in and out the door and they don't."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 am

"If I remember correctly, when we flew in a tiny plane, you needed 2 seat" Flake chuckled.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:02 am

Till stuck his tongue out and flicked Flake's ear.
"Im not fat, im just nice and big."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 am

Flake giggled and squirmed slightly, "You're a big cuddly teddy bear"
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 am

Till rolled his eyes.
"Do I look cuddly to you when I lead you around on your leash and whip out my dildo?"
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 am

The fat lady behind them chocked on her drink when she heard that.
"No you look sexy with that. And everyone is jealous that I'm on that leash"
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:32 am

Till chuckled at the lady, winking at Flake.
"I know I am sexy, your fucking lucky you get to be my fuck toy on the stage."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 am

"You know I love it" He chuckled, snugging into Tills warmth.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:40 am

Till wrapped him up in his strong arms.
"And you should because not many get to enjoy my sexiness."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 am

Flake let out a small laugh before resting his head on Tills shoulder. He was comfortable with the man.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:49 am

"How long is this flight again? The fat people make me wanna go throw up so I want to get away from them as soon as possible. I might have to run to the rest room to escape them."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 am

"It's an 18 hour flight" Flake groaned, "And you aren't the only one who wants to escape to the rest room"
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next