Mind In Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God knows I don't want to be an angel

2 posters

Go down

God knows I don't want to be an angel Empty God knows I don't want to be an angel

Post by Flake Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:56 pm

His slender pale fingers slid over the keys on his portable keyboard before slamming down, creating an unholy mixture of off key notes. He fisted his hand before punching the keyboard, leaving a nice dent in the corner. The man uttered a silent 'fuck' before reaching over to grab his bottle of premium distilled vodka, downing a good portion of it.

He didn't want it to end this way. They had a young daughter together. A marriage of 7 years now thrown out the window. Divorce is a tough thing. He got nothing out of his, majority of his possessions gone, no custody of his child, nothing.

The skinny man rasped out a dry sob before gently pressing the keys "Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein" He whispered before sighing, resting his head on the keys.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

God knows I don't want to be an angel Empty Re: God knows I don't want to be an angel

Post by Till Lindemann Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 am

Till had watched Flake fall and shatter, watched as his bitch of a wife threw him away and left him alone. Till had been there though, through everything but now there didn't seem like he could do anything to put Flake back together again.

So here he stood, right outside Flake's door. He had been standing here for a while, just listening to his friend break down but he had finally gotten tired of it and knocked.

Now he was waiting....Waiting to see the small man and see if he could possibly help him.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

God knows I don't want to be an angel Empty Re: God knows I don't want to be an angel

Post by Flake Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:14 am

He heard the knock at the door. He sniffled heavily. He didn't know if he should answer the door or not, afraid that there might be more lawyers returning to take more of his possessions. He swallowed thickly. Taking his bottle with him he stood up and stumbled to the door. He fumbled with the lock be more opening the door slightly, peering out the crack.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:58 am

Till stared back at him with a small sigh.
"Evening Flake. May I come in?" He hated this for his friend.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:15 am

"...Kay" The tall man slurred. He opened the door to allow the larger man inside his home.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Till entered the house, a deep frown gracing his features.
Most things seemed to be gone, others broken.
"Oh Flake..."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:15 am

Flake bumped into Till slightly before finally plopping down on the couch. He took another sip from his bottle before sniffling again.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 am

Till sat beside him, gently laying one large arm over his shoulders.
"Flake...." He whispered sadly.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:05 am

He rubbed his nose on his sleeve and tried to speak, but only dry sobs escaped his lips.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am

Till frowned deeply, pulling the much smaller man to his chest and rubbing his back. "Flake....Its going to be alright."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:10 am

A huge sob wracked his body. "N-n n no...I've l-lost every th-thing" He cried.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Till frowned deeply, his eye brows knitting together in worry for his friend.
"Flake...That is not true..."
In reality it was, the man had lost his wife, children, everything as he said but he still had Till and that made the difference, for Till would do anything he could to help the smaller male.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:24 pm

"I-I've l-lost my wife, m-my child, my possessions..everything" The skinny man sobbed. He brought a slender, bony finger up to wipe his tears away.
Flake
Flake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down