Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored) Empty Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored)

Post by Flake on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:11 am

Flake lay across the make shift couch in the tour bus, his long legs hanging over the side. Another boring day on the road. They were travelling across Europe. Ollie and Paul insisted on taking the bus instead of a plane. Saying that it was time for the band to do some bonding time. Flake was against the idea, everyone else didn't care.

The tall man groaned as the bus it a bump in the road. He wished he had some meat on his bones so he would injure so easily. If the bus had more power he would plug in his keyboard and play some tunes, but Richard might throw something at him.
"Scheiße (Shit), this sucks" He muttered.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored) Empty Re: Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored)

Post by Till Lindemann on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 am

Personally Till enjoyed this, he didn't mind spending time with his band mates he was actually having a good time with them all. Sure it took longer to get to where they were going but he liked looking out the window, the scenery was amazing. He was glad Paul and Ollie brought this idea up.

Till sat, spread out on the built in couch in the back of the buss, right beside a clear window. His head rested against the cool black leather of the arm rest, his eyes closed as he rested, being lulled into a light sleep by the bumps they passed over. The bumps didn't bother Till, he was a big man, a strong man with plenty of meat on his bones.

He lazily opened one eye, scanning the bus. A small smile gracing his lips as he noticed their key broadest laying on the one other couch on the bus.
"Hey Ya .. Flake genießen die Fahrt?"(Hey Ya .. Flake enjoying the ride?)
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored) Empty Re: Ich bin so gelangweilt (I am so bored)

Post by Flake on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:49 pm

The bus hit a rather large bump on the road, casing Flakes head to hit the arm rest.
"Für fickt willen! (For fucks sake!)" He growled as he rubbed his head. He shot a small glare at Till.
"Ich kann nicht glauben, dass wir beschlossen, eine Busfahrt. Ich hasse das!" (I can't believe we chose to ride a bus. I hate this!)
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:36 am

Till frowned slightly, humming to himself as he patted the seat beside him, his frown dissolving into a small smile. "Mehr Kissen hier."(More cushion over here.) He raised an eye brow as he waited for his friend. He was having a rather nice time, so Flake should to and he would make that happen....He had his ways of making a smile light up the face of the small bony man.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:07 am

Flake removed his glasses and gave them a clean before sighing, "Sehr gut (Very well)" He stood up and sat next to Till.
"I don't understand why we can't fly. Busse machen mich unwohl (Buses make me uncomfortable)"
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 am

Till gave him a small smile, nothing more but the corners of his mouth twitching upward.
"Must you whine about everything?" He spoke English, even though he butchered it with his thick German accent.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:21 am

Flake gave a small snort. "It's not my fault this bus is shit. And the others got all the beds and I have to sleep on this fucking couch! Ich weiß nicht einmal, wo zur Hölle sind wir! (I don't even know where the hell we are!)" He droned, running his fingers through his dyed blond hair.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:36 am

"Well me neigther but I will help you out Flake." He grinned, giving a small wink.
"Sie können mit mir schlafen" (You can sleep with me) He suggested.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 am

Flake sat up and moved his head closer to the larger man "Was wollen Sie damit sagen an? (What are you implying at?)" He questioned, raising a thing eyebrow.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 am

Till rolled his eyes.
"Warum müssen Sie alles in Frage"(Why must you question everything?) He sigh with a small smile. (I am implying you can sleep with me over here on my couch.)
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:14 am

"Will there be enough room for both of us?" Flake asked.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:25 am

Till pulled Flake into his arms, laying like he had been before but this time with Flake on his chest.
"What do you think?"
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 am

He felt a red blush tinge his checks. He was hoping Till didn't notice the hardness growing in his pants. It had been a several months since he and Jenny divorced.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 am

But he did, even so, he made no move to show he noticed. Till was a good man but he still had his guilty pleasures. He gave a sly smile as he looked over at Flake, eying him hungrily.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:53 am

Flake felt his blush grow. Those eyes, so cold yet inviting. Strong enough to destroy a city, yet gentle. Flake gulped harshly.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 am

"So Flake....How have you been since you and Jenny split?" He moved closer, their shoulders pressing together.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 am

"It's been hard. I mean I though she was the one, but I am guessing that I was wrong" Flake let out a soft sigh.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

"Mhm....So you haven't found you are attracted to anyone but her?" He inquired curiously, propping his leg over both Flake's weak knees.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 am

"I haven't tried. I mean after everything that happened, I lost my attraction to her. I guess I just need to find someone else. " Flake mused.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:57 am

Till nodded, moving his face closer to Flake's.
"Yes you do and you know what? Now is a good of time as any, hmmm..."
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Flake felt Tills soft breath ghost across his skin. His pants now unbearably tight. "J-Ja...I guess you're right"
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 am

Till chuckled lightly, taking Flake's face in his hands and kissing him deeply.
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 am

He placed his hands on Tills chest. He never knew kissing a man would be so wonderful. He let out a small moan.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Till Lindemann on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 am

Till smirked into the kiss, taking Flake's bottle lip between his teeth and tugging it lightly. Till had kissed other men, he kissed alot of people when he got drunk at a bar but it was not like him to do that alot, he was not a whore..
Till Lindemann
Till Lindemann

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flake on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 am

Flake let out another moan, one much louder. He hoped he didn't wake up the others. He rand his fingers down Tills chest and massaged his sides.
Flake
Flake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum